Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Channel scan doesn't find dvb-t2 mux

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tobbe
  • Start date Start date
VU+ Solo SE Dual Tuner.

The image does not recognise any channels when tuned from Tuner B. However the olde images work fine upto version 20. Newer versions where the menu order has changed have some issues with dual tuners I believe. Would appreciate a fix.
 
VU+ Solo SE Dual Tuner.

The image does not recognise any channels when tuned from Tuner B. However the olde images work fine upto version 20. Newer versions where the menu order has changed have some issues with dual tuners I believe. Would appreciate a fix.
Please start your own thread.
 
This thread is solved. The user needed to select the PLP_ID that corresponded with his local transmitter ("1" in the case of Sweden).
 
Hej,
I have a Mut@nt HD51 and is also a resident of Sweden. I have the exact same problem, with T2 channels not showing up when scanning. Only 30 dvb-t channels are found.
Unfortunately I'm not as Linux savvy as "Tobbe", "Huevos" or "abu baniaz".
It's not clear to me how to be able to modify the plp_id from 000->001.
Should I modify an xml file, if so where is it located?

Hälsningar
Robert
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top