Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

check oscam script no cron

  • Thread starter Thread starter foz
  • Start date Start date
F

foz

Guest
has anyone got an oscam check script for a solo2 receiver running the latest vix image you can share?
check if its running, restart it if not running prefer a none cron one if possible
seems just of late oscam seems to stop (tried a few different versions still the same) emu is only used as receiver not server
just a pain restarting it with remote
nothing I can find debug 255 in log
thanks
foz
 
No issues with oscam from the feeds & the inbuilt softcam manager on any of my boxes.
 
well it does not restart oscam when its stopped here....?
I thought auto start was for starting oscam at boot?
I will try oscam from feeds but I've never had any issues before with it stopping during viewing with my own compiled version or if i've download one from streamboard
I am correct in saying it's the one for pli 4.0 images?
thanks for your reply's guys
foz

it only happens a couple of time's a night but its always been solid never had any issues previously
log just stops does not show any errors
 
Last edited:
Sorry Abu your correct is does restart it if I leave it, I've always used remote before the time it takes to start it
is there anywhere I can make it check/restart quicker? is there a script i can change or is it run by cron?
I download oscam from feeds to try but I went to bed shortly after will test tonight
thanks again
and my apologies I stand corrected re it auto - restarting
 
While in SoftcamManager press Menu. You can reduce the check interval. Default is 6, I am afraid I don't know the unit it is in.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top