Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Client mode timer conflicts

digitl

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2023
Messages
160
Reaction score
1
Points
18
I have a Vu+ Duo 4k SE box connected to a Unicable 2 feed and gigabit Ethernet. I also have a couple of ZgemmaH7 boxes that are on the same Ethernet LAN and that need to get their signal from the Vu+. I've got Client Mode set up on my 'test' Zgemma and can see the epg and can display each channel in turn. However, I haven't been able to record more than one channel concurrently on the Zgemma

Is anyone able to offer guidance please?
 

Attachments

  • conflicting timers.webp
    conflicting timers.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
you only have 1 stream so how will you record ? Tried same here and not working so record everything on main box
 
Thanks, all of this is new to me!

I had thought that, as client mode provided all the epg channels and I can watch all of them on the Zgemma, then I would be able set concurrent recordings on it. It's obvious now that my logic was truly faulty!

So, I'll set the recordings on the Vu+ and, as I have a NAS set as the default for recordings, I can set up a separate folder for the Zgemma on it and be able to view them from there on any box?

They'll be Technophobe Management's recordings so it needs to be as uncomplicated as possible.
 
thats right.Do the same here except I record everything on the VU+ duo2 (5 tuners and HDD 1TB)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top