Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] cline, ECM and hop info displayed on channel change

chris16v

New member
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hi everyone,
I would like to see my cline, hops & ECM info displayed when i change channel or when i press the ok button, for example.
I found this easy enough in openPLI and remapping buttons using quick button plugin,

does anyone know of a quick easy way in the VIX image

thanks
 
I think it's skin specific but I have second infobar switched on and ok ok shows me the info your after.
I don't know about hops as I only use a local card so don't know about the other stuff.
 
this is not a card share friendly forum, next time i suggest you word your threads more carefully.

as scruff points out this info is skin dependent and in ViX skins you need to activate the second infobar first.
 
Appolgies Pheonix, i do have my own local 28e card but since this card is sat in my ubuntu server, i was reffering to the infobar data which tends to dsplay "all" this information in one line. And in that line the cline is displayed along with hops and ECM.
 
have you enabled the second infobar ?

if not go to

menu> setup> system> user interface> settings> ( show second infobar ) change this to what ever you want, it is disabled b default.
 
i'm sure that will be it then, and will check when i get home from work.

cheers.
 
hi everyone,
I would like to see my cline, hops & ECM info displayed when i change channel or when i press the ok button, for example.
I found this easy enough in openPLI and remapping buttons using quick button plugin,

does anyone know of a quick easy way in the VIX image


thanks



You also need to be running mgcamd 1.35a to show ecm time as cccam will not show this
 
You also need to be running mgcamd 1.35a to show ecm time as cccam will not show this

are you sure about that now ??, I'm using CCcam 2.2.1 and ECM data is displayed just fine in the SIB with the ViX night and day skins.
 
are you sure about that now ??, I'm using CCcam 2.2.1 and ECM data is displayed just fine in the SIB with the ViX night and day skins.

Im using same cam but using Magic HD Night Skin - could be skin dependant :)
 
well it's working just fine here with both ViX Night and ViX Day skins and always has for me.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top