deckymckeown
Forum Supporter ,
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2010
- Messages
- 241
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
Before posting I checked other posts relating to this and on other forums.
But advise given previously is not working for me.
I have enabled HDMI cec on receiver.
Have tried 1+3 for 3 seconds , and then 0000, then holding TV button on remote . Led does not blink as it supposed to do after holding 1+3 buttons for 3 seconds
Also tried with 1+6, same result.
Have tried 1+3, then instead of 0000, entering manufacturer code (Phillips). Same result , led on centre top of the remote does not blink.
The actual manual is useless for this and any posts I’ve seen all advise above , although I assume most are referring to old Vu remote as they talk about TV button blinking . There is no led in the tv button on this remote, but an LED at top centre of remote. Not sure if that matters.
Anyone got any other advise for this specific model , Vu Uno SE 4k?
Thanks
But advise given previously is not working for me.
I have enabled HDMI cec on receiver.
Have tried 1+3 for 3 seconds , and then 0000, then holding TV button on remote . Led does not blink as it supposed to do after holding 1+3 buttons for 3 seconds
Also tried with 1+6, same result.
Have tried 1+3, then instead of 0000, entering manufacturer code (Phillips). Same result , led on centre top of the remote does not blink.
The actual manual is useless for this and any posts I’ve seen all advise above , although I assume most are referring to old Vu remote as they talk about TV button blinking . There is no led in the tv button on this remote, but an LED at top centre of remote. Not sure if that matters.
Anyone got any other advise for this specific model , Vu Uno SE 4k?
Thanks