Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

connection to cccam info refused??

gan23

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
May 30, 2010
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
43
As the title says, When i hit the green button then red button for cccam info (using dream elite) i get the cccam info screen but every time i try to select one e.g. "entitlements" etc it says
"connection to cccam refused. check cccam is running or web info settings" cccam is running as its decrypting channels from the card
Anyone know why its not working now? It happened before but always started working again. Also when i saw "check web info settings" i went into the cccam info settings menu and changed password to root, dont ask why:rolleyes: and now i cant delete it:confused:

Any ideas,
cheers
 
I dont use this method, ( I use web info, and its set up via the CCcam.cfg) but as I remember, if you go to the set defualts option, it reads your config, so you would first need to edit that ie, un# the login/password and set a password/login up

baz
 
Yup, think it's the same as baz says from what I remember. But not in front of the box to help. But, from what I've tried, you're best checking it from a pc... But be careful what you ask or talk about ;)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top