Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H9 Twin] Control Centre app for ZGemma H9 Twin?

shaft

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Aug 12, 2011
Messages
87
Reaction score
12
Points
8
Age
56
Hi Guys

I have recently bought a ZGemma H9 Twin to replace my aging Xtrend ET9200.

Whilst I am very pleased with the box, I am a bit of a tinkerer. What is the point of having a box if you cannot break it and then fix it? :D (With the help of the Forum obviously!)

I used a control centre for the 9200 called ET Control Centre for FTPing files, Telneting etc.

Is there anything similar for the H9 Twin?

Regards
shaft
 
Filezilla for FTPing your files from PC to your receiver

PuTTY for your PC will take care of Telnet function etc


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Those "control center" are just bundled apps. Putty, FileZilla Client, Notepad++ will allow you to do almost everything you need.

That being said, your current app should still work. You could also try DreamControlCentre (DCC) if you like the bundled experience.
 
Thanks as ever guys. I can continue to tinker! :thumbsup:

*abu, I can confirm the Clark Tech/XTrend app does indeed work with the ZGemma.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top