M
moodyblue
Guest
Hi
Firstly apologies if I have entered this in the wrong forum. 3 months ago I bought a VU+Duo2 from World of Satellite and all is good. I have just purchased a second identical machine from World of Satelite for my son and want to clone everything across from first machine. Is this a case of creating a new image backup, copying it to the same location on the new machine and restoring? Thank you in advance for any assistance.
Firstly apologies if I have entered this in the wrong forum. 3 months ago I bought a VU+Duo2 from World of Satellite and all is good. I have just purchased a second identical machine from World of Satelite for my son and want to clone everything across from first machine. Is this a case of creating a new image backup, copying it to the same location on the new machine and restoring? Thank you in advance for any assistance.
