Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Copy image and settings to new VU+Duo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter moodyblue
  • Start date Start date
M

moodyblue

Guest
Hi
Firstly apologies if I have entered this in the wrong forum. 3 months ago I bought a VU+Duo2 from World of Satellite and all is good. I have just purchased a second identical machine from World of Satelite for my son and want to clone everything across from first machine. Is this a case of creating a new image backup, copying it to the same location on the new machine and restoring? Thank you in advance for any assistance.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top