Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Copy satellite channel list from Vu+Uno to Vu+ Zero

BadBlake

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2015
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I just bought a Vu+ Zero and I would like to copy the channel list from my Uno (also with vix apollo image) to the Zero. I would like to know exactly which files to copy and in which directory to find them. I'm assuming they go in the same directory on the Zero as on the Uno.
 
The easiest thing would be to use a dedicated bouquet manager on your PC like DreamboxEdit or dreamset.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top