Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Crash lowers amount of channels can record at once

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've got 2 Twin FBC tuners with 4 sat cables connected to a normal LNB.

I think I had a crash a day or so earlier before I noticed this problem: I was recording 8 channels at once and it wouldn't let me record any more even though it normally does. I think I stopped the timers then I rebooted the box. It then let me record more than 8 channels.

After a crash you have to stop anything recording before rebooting your box because if any timers immediately start recording again when your box reboots after a crash then it won't let you record more than 8 channels.

The "can record less programmes at once than normal" problem always happens after the box crashes. I recorded the same channels before and after the crash to keep the experiment fair.

Log attached. Would it be possible to fix this for the next image release please?

Log: View attachment Can't record more than 8 channels after a crash = Enigma2_debug_2020-10-26_17-46-51 .log
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top