Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Crash on playback

  • Thread starter Thread starter gdhkr
  • Start date Start date
G

gdhkr

Guest
Tried to install internal drive all went ok until I tried to watch something I had recorde and the box just kept crashing ?even tried a re flash but that wouldn't even work any clues anyone?
 
What image are you using?
Did you format the HDD in the box?
 
Vix and yes did all the things it said .it recorded them but would not play them ?
 
Can you post the crash logs please.

Which Vix image. Please say the build number too.
 
Which build of ViX?
Also, please see here for future ViX support questions.

Crash = crash log, please upload one (found in /home/root/logs/ by default) or everyone would just be guessing as to what your issue might be.
 
Have you made a swap file? This is a must for the vuo+duo or you get a lot of crashes.
Cheers Dennis
 
No I never will sort that when I get home from work -I have taken it out now -not very good with these things .finally did a re flash but the sd channels are now poor ?
 
Sorry, you lost me. Can you please state exactly what build you're on, what your set up is and how to replicate the issue?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top