See first post for a crash log, I'm not having a crash, but it's also unrelated, it crashes because of low flash space, but the app/plugin/... that crashes because of that, has no idea why space has gone down.
All I can say is that the auto update check, sometimes messes up and downloads a file that is corrupted and waaaay tooo big, hence the low space afterwards.
Removing the file responsible and re-running update check from GUI fixes the issue(after removing the file it was already fixed, to dot the i's) or (opkg update from terminal).
So I've disabled auto update check for now... the only question remains... why does it happen, and as far as I know, there are already 3 persons with this particular problem, I also know that the default update check is 6 hours (I think) and that I changed my setting to 1 hour, so I've got a chance of running into problems 6 times faster than people running the default setting. Because we already have 3 cases, it's not personal setup related.
I also did a clean flash, restored settings, NO restore of plugins, so pretty damn clean image, 1 day later it happend.