K
Kyddil
Guest
Today I saw that there were some new channels on the Astra 3 satellite and I manually tried to scan the satellite with the given settings.. But every time I scan the transponder it crashes..
So then I tried to do a full satellite scan... same problem! It's not a problem I had before, when I first installed this image I did a full scan on all of the satellites I receive.. no problems there! But somehow now I'm getting a crash.. I hope you guys can help me..
I have a vu+ solo running the VIX v2.0.2 image
View attachment enigma2_crash.log.zip
So then I tried to do a full satellite scan... same problem! It's not a problem I had before, when I first installed this image I did a full scan on all of the satellites I receive.. no problems there! But somehow now I'm getting a crash.. I hope you guys can help me..
I have a vu+ solo running the VIX v2.0.2 image
View attachment enigma2_crash.log.zip