Today I upgraded my VU Plus Ultimo via the software upgrade menu of the box.
The led was blinking that there was an update available so i upgraded it.
Everything seemed to work fine, so i wanted to make an image backup to put on a usb stick.
I do this regularly with no problems, until today that is!
When i select the VIX menu the box crashes and restarts.
I tried it 2 times with the same result.
Hope this can be fixed with the next upgrade?
For now i stay away from the VIX menu for obvious reasons, hi!
The led was blinking that there was an update available so i upgraded it.
Everything seemed to work fine, so i wanted to make an image backup to put on a usb stick.
I do this regularly with no problems, until today that is!
When i select the VIX menu the box crashes and restarts.
I tried it 2 times with the same result.
Hope this can be fixed with the next upgrade?
For now i stay away from the VIX menu for obvious reasons, hi!