Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Crash when updating

reverend

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
57
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
West London
Hi all,

I wondered if you could help me figure out why I crash when updating the Duo?

What happens is I click on 'setup/software pdate' and what the progress bar shoot across the screen as normal. It stops at about 75% and then I see an on-screen crash log. I am no expert but it looks like it might be complaining about the skin.

Please see crash log attached. I can advise that I am on version 2.40 build 208. Plugins in place are 1channel and the usual one beginning with the letter c and ending in the letter m. I am using the Magic-HD skin.

I hope I didnt forget anything.

View attachment enigma2_crash_1344886715.log

Thanks !
 
Last edited:
Hi,
connect to your box with Telnet and then enter this:
init 4
opkg update
opkg upgrade
reboot

ciao
 
Thanks so much for your help Trial

That worked and I am now on build 213, and it no longer crashes when i go to software update
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top