Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Crash while scrolling through the EPG

  • Thread starter Thread starter ArowonA
  • Start date Start date
A

ArowonA

Guest
Just had my box crash twice while scrolling through the EPG, I have attached the two crash logs. there is a similar report here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45933-Crash-whilst-scrolling-down-G-EPG-list

I'm using the confluence skin (I only mention this as there are some mentions of skins in the logs)

First crash, I pressed EPG, scrolled down with the down key on remote, on about screen two it crashed
Second crash, exactly the same (After the box had recovered itself, I didn't restart)
Third time I used the 8 key to go through the EPG, no crash
Forth time used the down arrow and again no crash

I'm not too concerned - just thought I would report it, is it better to create a post when you get a crash and explain what you were doing or to just send the crashlogs?
 

Attachments

There was a problem on a previous build... can't remember top of my head which build it was.

Solution was to delete crossepg folder and epg file from usb/hdd (where ever you have epg stored) and then install latest build.
 
Ok, thanks, had it crash a third time, so will try deleting the files/folders as suggested.;
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top