Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Crashing Randomly - Does not work until i reflash

  • Thread starter Thread starter rdborg
  • Start date Start date
R

rdborg

Guest
Hey guys.

I have an original VU+ Solo. Had it for about 2 years. Was working fine up until a few weeks ago. It stopped receiver channels.. signal full but nothing on screen.. on FTA channels. Decided to upgrade image as it was outdated.. Flash Various VIX & BH Images.. Latest one was VIX latest image got VU+ Solo i could find.

What happens is after a day, few days, or week. Box crashes, shows attached errors and reboots in a continual loop. The same error is given on any and every image i try to install. I have to re flash image to get box to work then it happens again. Have flashed box 10 times in 2 weeks.

Any help would be appreciated
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4391.webp
    IMG_4391.webp
    41 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4392.webp
    IMG_4392.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4393.webp
    IMG_4393.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 18
Have you installed any new skins / plugins? - I had a very similar issue occur and it was due to the plugins I was using. I ended up having to reflash and install the plugins one-by-one until I found the one that was causing problems.

Not sure if that helps - but I'm sure the more tenured members will be able to give better advice!
 
Ye i knwo its old but problem is box wont take anything newer becuase its a first version of vu+ solo... if i flash anything higher than that it dont work.
 
Maybe you have a clone. I have 3 old solos and they run any version of vix fine. Sure there's not much flash left for plugins but they still run vix and the essentials.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top