Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Crashing Skin Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter A Lancashire Lad
  • Start date Start date
A

A Lancashire Lad

Guest
I'd like to report what I think is an issue with the default Skin on my Ultimo 4K
This is clean new install
If I switch from Default to Default with Picons for the front display the box go back to Default and everything is fine will crash have attached the crash log
I also have problems with LCD4Linux crashing when moving the cursor around the menu pages. I've given up using and not installed this time round
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top