B
BrianTheTechieSnail
Guest
Oh sorry, I should add I do realize I can't use Kodi in the mode. I mean is there anything else. 
Last edited:
Wooshbuild uses Grog's Movie Organizor to sort recordings into directories. It works fine on ViX as well, just google it for the download site.
Yeah, that now works booting back and forth from mode 1 to 12... Any idea when the fix for the network shares will be released... I'm using ATV with whooshbuild atm, it does the job, but it's not ideal...
Will this fix be included in OpenVIX 5.4.x when it comes out?Start a Telnet session (eg putty) to the receivers IP address login root no password
enter init 4 (space between).
then using filezilla 1st rename /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MultiBootSelector.pyo to something and then copy the attached file to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens
In Telnet session type init 6 (space between)
Confirm it works! (I have no h7)
Will this fix be included in OpenVIX 5.4.x when it comes out?
Excellent.The code has already been added to Dev branch
OK - my error.
Can you do this.
Start a Telnet session (eg putty) to the receivers IP address login root no password
enter init 4 (space between).
then using filezilla 1st rename /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MultiBootSelector.pyo to something and then copy the attached file to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens
In Telnet session type init 6 (space between)
Confirm it works! (I have no h7)
Not intending to be ungrateful, because this does work great in that it allows selection of mode 12 on my Zgemma H7S; but it still crashes in one situation:
If I try to "delete" a slot with the cursor on the mode 12 PiP version of the slot rather than on the mode 1 kodi version of the slot I get a crash.
Thanks, that's great.so try this (see attachment) and as normal........
Start a Telnet session (eg putty) to the receivers IP address login root no password
enter init 4 (space between).
then using filezilla 1st rename /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MultiBootSelector.pyo to something and then copy the attached file to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens
In Telnet session type init 6 (space between)
Confirm it works!
You got the py3 version - I was being lazy, but has the changes to work fine on py2 as well.Thanks, that's great.
It looks like it might have been changed from Python 2 to Python 3.
Is that right?
Or maybe it's just changed to be less work when some future change to Python 3 takes place.