Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Cross EPG - No OpenTV providers

PFT

New member
Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello all - first post so please be gentle!

I'm trying to set up the Cross EPG downloader however there are no OpenTV Providers shown. There are a couple of dozen XMLTV providers to choose from however all the tutorials I have read say OPenTV is the way to go. At present I have only one of the four tuners enabled and just one satellite connected - Astra 19.2E.

The channel scan worked fine and all the channels are coming through good and clear so what have I forgotten to do?

Edit - I just noticed none of the system details I provided appear in the post so here they are again: VU+ Duo2 OpenVIX 5.1.028
 
Hello and welcome.

The OpenTV EPG options are only for Sky UK on 28.2, Sky IT on 13.0 and another on 156E.
 
Thank you for the response, I was beginning to suspect that might be the case. I have now successfully set up Cross EPG for 19.2E and 28.2E using the OpenVix GUI.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top