Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Config] Crossepg hangs on reading titles - help please

Thanks for letting us know, should help others with the same problem.

Worked for me also. Had the same problem with epg download hanging at reading titles

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Does uninstall / reinstalling works for anyone using ET9200?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
its only opentv that is not working for me :-( so i have not tried reinstalling it.
 
as ive said 100 times, ditch the open tv option until its fixed. use xepgdb - works a treat and u can be on latest image
 
Updated to 782 yesterday & manual update now working for me on Solo2. Crossepg was updated in the same update so no separate reinstall was needed for me.

Nice how it works on the channel your watching as well. Haven't tried auto update again yet though. Probably less need for it now as you can do it while your watching tv.
 
yes, the new one is clever using the spare tuner. BUT is it just me, or does anyones think it would be better if the the graphic wasnt so big and intrusive - it just needs an icon in the top right or something to show its working...i shouldnt grumble as its a great tool.
 
Maybe the graphic could be smaller, but if it was just "an icon in the top right" we would have users complaining about a random graphic appearing & not knowing what was going on...

Anyway, down to skin developers to see what suits.
 
as ive said 100 times, ditch the open tv option until its fixed. use xepgdb - works a treat and u can be on latest image

Hi would you mind tellibg me which to select in xepgdb for 28e is it rytec uk xmltv? Do u select bbc one too?
Tks

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk
 
Nah leave bbc one out

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks manikm actually got cross working just by keeping trying download and eventually worked?!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk
 
Hello mate I'm having same problem with cross epg,can you tell me the steps of how to de install and reinstall for a novice-many thanks
 
Hello mate I'm having same problem with cross epg,can you tell me the steps of how to de install and reinstall for a novice-many thanks
The same as for every plugin:
1- Deinstall: Pluginbrowser --> red. Restart E2 when done.
2- Install: Pluginbrowser --> green. Restart E2 when done.
 
I've upgraded to 785 on my ET9000 and that works.

However, because it uses the free tuner I have another problem. My free tuner (A) is a motorised dish (tuner B fixed on 28e) and if its not on 28e when I update crossepg with OpenTV it moves to 28e. Because it takes time to move from one sat to another crossepg freezes on the first part of scanning channels. Even after tuner A has reached the correct position it doesn't correct itself. If tuner A is already on 28e when I start the download there's no problem what so ever with getting the epg data.

I'll post a log later on when I get home from work.
 
I've upgraded to 785 on my ET9000 and that works.

However, because it uses the free tuner I have another problem. My free tuner (A) is a motorised dish (tuner B fixed on 28e) and if its not on 28e when I update crossepg with OpenTV it moves to 28e. Because it takes time to move from one sat to another crossepg freezes on the first part of scanning channels. Even after tuner A has reached the correct position it doesn't correct itself. If tuner A is already on 28e when I start the download there's no problem what so ever with getting the epg data.

I'll post a log later on when I get home from work.

thanks adrian, i have added a little delay before trying to download the data from stream. let me know, but it should help with motor setup, will be in tonights build.

https://github.com/oe-alliance/e2openplugin-CrossEPG/commit/8a8a2705c4f28563375f6e9db7521d3894ebf597
 
Just updataed to 785 open tv working 100% thank you for fixing it :-)
 
Any news on xp1000 andy. Its still not working
 
xp1000 should be fixed in build 787, building now.
 
What about the ET9200? has the CrossEPG been fixed the latest update?

I had tried everything to make it work on image 776 without success.

Cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top