Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Crossepg seems to have stopped?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlessedYouth
  • Start date Start date
B

BlessedYouth

Guest
Hello

Over the lasy few days I've noticed that my scheduled update has been failing and when I try the crossepg (blue button) my box just hangs at "reading titles" . I have no epg now, I'm wondering what it could be?
Anyone else or any help?

thanks on advance BlessedYouth
 
I recommend using XLMTV instead of CrossEPG with the Duo. It gives you the same EPG information.
 
you have not even told us which image your using.
 
Thank you Burnham, I have my 7 day Epg back.

Btw: Pheonix I'm using Vix 3.0 808 thx
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top