Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Custom Bouquet IPTV & FTA/FTV

I done some testing. If I remove the custom mix file and do a abm scan I get 107 with the sly channel. I then run Davesayers custom mix sky replace with Vm but that then doesn't place anything in the 107 slot. I tried placing my stream in his mix file and still the same and also back to my mix file ( just an edited version of his) with other streams that all work. Just can't see anything in the 107. All was okay yesterday
 
Unless you post the data you are working with there is no way for us to know why it is not working.
 
You should get Sky Living from Virgin media UK on 107 with my CustomMix.
 
Just to add, I went with Xtream editor in the end. This does everything I need it to, editable bouquets and epg etc
 
My error should have been 108. Sky Atlantic. What file do you need. The custom mix file is the current one from dsayers. It doesn't show a channel in the 108 slot. I could put my own in there but it no longer shows
 
My error should have been 108. Sky Atlantic. What file do you need. The custom mix file is the current one from dsayers. It doesn't show a channel in the 108 slot. I could put my own in there but it no longer shows

He would need your CustomMix but obviously you would be sharing your IPTV details. You could edit it to remove host, username and password.

Sky Atlantic isn't available on Virgin and Sky version was blocked last year.

Please ensure you are using Sky UK your area HD as custom regions will block the transponders hence no 108.

If you are using my CustomMix as a base you will need to delete

Code:
<insert target="108" source="808" provider="sat_282_sky_uk" ></insert> <!-- Sky Atlantic HD -->

Now you will need to remove the broken transponders hack

Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files/blob/880b1ae6e1146dfaf0267fac5d4738cf3dc8e5d9/Standard/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml#L194

Code:
https://github.com/davesayers2014/CustomMix_Files/blob/880b1ae6e1146dfaf0267fac5d4738cf3dc8e5d9/Standard/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml#L217

This should give you Sky Atlantic HD on 108 and SD on 808.
 
Last edited:
Thanks I will try and see if I can do that. I am abe bit confused how I have been able to place my stream into 108 for a few months and then yesterday it stopped.
 
Last edited:
Thanks I can now once again add my steam to 108. But it no longer has the epg data for that channel as it did previously. I don't know what has changed to make this happen
 
Thanks I can now once again add my steam to 108. But it no longer has the epg data for that channel as it did previously. I don't know what has changed to make this happen

If you use the correct service ref the EPG data will show.

So service ref corresponds to the EPG you want to receive.
And the http corresponds to stream.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top