Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4K] Custom Bouquets Correct Workflow?

  • Thread starter Thread starter brobins
  • Start date Start date
B

brobins

Guest
Hi,

My end goal is to have a set of bouquets defined by myself rather than what ABM creates for me, and the services associated with each bouquet to be defined by myself using E-Channelizer or similar. I can do all of this through E-Channelizer but when ABM is run again all the good work seems to be undone. ABM removes the custom bouquets and replaces again with the standard bouquets.

I am simply looking at removing half of the services from the automatic bouquets in order to only show services that we actually watch. I would also like to add the odd IPTV service into some of the custom bouqets and not lose them every time ABM is run.

What would the correct workflow be to achieve what I am looking for?

Thanks in advance.
 
In ABM configure select keep all non-abm bouquets to yes. I think that should work.
 
ABM bouquets are ABM's. It will create/update them as per programming or customisation files, such as favourites.xml

ABM will not touch other bouquets other than what you tell it to. Keep/not keep. Above/below.

Gist of above is don't manually edit ABM's bouquets.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top