Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET4x00] Daily Picons updates

  • Thread starter Thread starter largeportion
  • Start date Start date
L

largeportion

Guest
I am getting a daily notification of a Picons available update (green flashing arrow). At first install of the picons when I have used a USB stick this didn't happen. Can someone explain why this is now happening please. Thanks
 
Transferring to USB and installing to USB are different processes.

If you uninstall Ocram's feeds, you will not be informed of updates
 
It's not the updates which are welcome. I am enquiring is the Picons update now normal on a daily basis from vix team? To clarify I use a USB memory stick to store my Picons as against using my flash drive.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It does not matter where the picons are installed. If there is an update, you will be notified of it.

The updates are by the picon maker, Ocram. Whenever there are changes on GitHub, an updated build is run his server overnight.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top