Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Date and time on Front VFD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Palinkat
  • Start date Start date
P

Palinkat

Guest
Hi VIX users,

Installed 1.2 on Saturday after having been with DE since their first VU+ image.
Have to say the VIX is a very good image, no fuss and has all the good plugins.
I noticed the new Date/Time showing on Standby. For some reason it only displays the time since yesterday.
Any idea on what could have happened?

Cheers
 
Hi VIX users,

Installed 1.2 on Saturday after having been with DE since their first VU+ image.
Have to say the VIX is a very good image, no fuss and has all the good plugins.
I noticed the new Date/Time showing on Standby. For some reason it only displays the time since yesterday.
Any idea on what could have happened?

Cheers

You've changed the skin to either of the skins in the feed... Change it back to the vuhd+, and you'll get time/date back...
 
Indeed pooface, just thought about it and I changed to KerniHD. Can I tweak the KerniHD skin to make it display date/time?
Ta
 
Indeed pooface, just thought about it and I changed to KerniHD. Can I tweak the KerniHD skin to make it display date/time?
Ta

Yes, you can... Find the line:

Code:
  <screen name="StandbySummary" position="0,0" size="132,64">

Underneath it, there's a line:

Code:
      <convert type="ClockToText">Format:%H:%M  </convert>

Replace it with:

Code:
      <convert type="ClockToText">Format:%a %d/%m %H:%M</convert>

Restart the box, and it should show the full info... ;)
 
Thanks a lot Pooface, I even found in which file to put it :)
/usr/share/enigma2/Kerni-HD1R2/skin.xml
 
Thanks a lot Pooface, I even found in which file to put it :)
/usr/share/enigma2/Kerni-HD1R2/skin.xml

Whoops, forgot to say to edit that file... Just went straight in with what to edit :p Thanks for posting that ;)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top