G
Genie30190
Guest
Hello there,
I've been using my Vu+ Duo with latest Vix image and Mr mister's E2 settings pointing at 28.2 fine for months but due to a few channels missing due to frequenct changes etc etc. I decided to update to a new lot of E2 settings. I downloaded Mr Misters latest I could find which were 15-01-13, loaded them up in DBEdit and FTP'd them across, clicked reload settings then reload box, it comes back on but nothing happens.
It's just sitting on the black/grey Vix screen, no button presses of the remote do anything although the little light on the STB does light up with each press so it is in comms. I can also FTP into the box with FileZilla so connectivety is still there and I can also reload the box using DBEdit but this seems to come and go.
I can't click menu or anything to get more info etc.
Anyone got any ideas as the Missus is moaning....
Cheers
I've been using my Vu+ Duo with latest Vix image and Mr mister's E2 settings pointing at 28.2 fine for months but due to a few channels missing due to frequenct changes etc etc. I decided to update to a new lot of E2 settings. I downloaded Mr Misters latest I could find which were 15-01-13, loaded them up in DBEdit and FTP'd them across, clicked reload settings then reload box, it comes back on but nothing happens.
It's just sitting on the black/grey Vix screen, no button presses of the remote do anything although the little light on the STB does light up with each press so it is in comms. I can also FTP into the box with FileZilla so connectivety is still there and I can also reload the box using DBEdit but this seems to come and go.
I can't click menu or anything to get more info etc.
Anyone got any ideas as the Missus is moaning....
Cheers