E
edonkeyman
Guest
Hi guys
When playing .mkv videos using the default player (i.e. opening a mounted nas drive and playing). I've noticed that on some videos it actually stretches the picture rather than display the top and bottom black borders. I'm guessing that the player probably doesn't support the correct aspect ratio of the .mkv file.
Has anyone experienced this and is there a way to change the settings so that the picture is correct, albeit with the top and black borders.
Thanks
When playing .mkv videos using the default player (i.e. opening a mounted nas drive and playing). I've noticed that on some videos it actually stretches the picture rather than display the top and bottom black borders. I'm guessing that the player probably doesn't support the correct aspect ratio of the .mkv file.
Has anyone experienced this and is there a way to change the settings so that the picture is correct, albeit with the top and black borders.
Thanks
