IIRC they get deleted at the start of the next recording. There may also be a job that runs at start-up.I have set that deleted files will be removed after one day, but I have files sitting in the thrash that I have deleted over seven days ago.
Anyone else have this issue?
Ok, thanks. That makes sence, since I dont have anything going on in the timers. I´ll test it in the evening. Startup didn´t do anything.IIRC they get deleted at the start of the next recording. There may also be a job that runs at start-up.
I'm afraid it's you that is mistaken.You are mixing things up (I believe). You have set that completed timers get deleted after 1 day - that is the timer gets deleted from the timerlist 1 day after it is done. Files in the trash will stay there until you delete them or hard disk space runs low.
def cleanIfIdle(self):
# RecordTimer calls this when preparing a recording. That is a
# nice moment to clean up.