deltec Forum Supporter Joined Jan 2, 2014 Messages 838 Reaction score 1 Points 18 Age 61 May 21, 2020 #1 When I do an update what is the best way to do it update the box first then put the image on to a usb stick after the box has updated thanks deltec
When I do an update what is the best way to do it update the box first then put the image on to a usb stick after the box has updated thanks deltec
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London May 21, 2020 #2 That is not called an updating, that is called flashing. What receiver do you have? Which image have you flashed? P.S I have moved your post to its own thread.
That is not called an updating, that is called flashing. What receiver do you have? Which image have you flashed? P.S I have moved your post to its own thread.
deltec Forum Supporter Joined Jan 2, 2014 Messages 838 Reaction score 1 Points 18 Age 61 May 21, 2020 #3 I have a. Vu ultimo 4K and a vix image thanks deltec
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London May 21, 2020 #4 I know you have a vix image, which number please?
deltec Forum Supporter Joined Jan 2, 2014 Messages 838 Reaction score 1 Points 18 Age 61 May 21, 2020 #5 The latest one
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London May 21, 2020 #6 As was said to your recently Which receiver. Which image. Please don't say "latest", say the number. Click to expand... If you want help, please say the number. I presume you have flashed 5.3 030 which we know has an issue. If that is the case, please flash 5.3 029.
As was said to your recently Which receiver. Which image. Please don't say "latest", say the number. Click to expand... If you want help, please say the number. I presume you have flashed 5.3 030 which we know has an issue. If that is the case, please flash 5.3 029.
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London May 22, 2020 #7 This has been fixed. You can perform m a software update. (Menu > Setup > System > Software update)