outrage_uk
Member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2014
- Messages
- 112
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
Is there anyway I can stop the timescale of the graphical EPG changing when pressing remote buttons?
I always want it set to 90 minutes:

But if you accidentally press "1" or "3" etc on the remote, it re scales it to 180 minutes;

...and the only way to get it back is to go on Menu -> Timescale and manually change it back to 90 minutes.
Also, it would be good if "Exit" could be configured to go Back to the bouquets list, rather than the exit completely to live view?
I always want it set to 90 minutes:

But if you accidentally press "1" or "3" etc on the remote, it re scales it to 180 minutes;

...and the only way to get it back is to go on Menu -> Timescale and manually change it back to 90 minutes.
Also, it would be good if "Exit" could be configured to go Back to the bouquets list, rather than the exit completely to live view?