Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] disk showing full

fast65

New member
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi
started using new HD image on blue skin and upon trying to record getting message that disc is full although I have 60% clear space. Any ideas on this one.

regards
 
Blue button -> ViX - Mount Manager, how are your drives mounted? Can you take a screenshot?
 
Hi
gone to mount manager. Was showing as ext4 and I think it was previously ext 3. However remounted and trying recording now which seems to be ok. I'll confirm later how it works

regards
 
that has sorted it out.Thanks for help. Just wondering, what is the difference between ext 3 and 4 and if I upgrade to ext 4 will I lose all recordings etc

thanks
 
By default if you format or initialize the HDD via the ViX image it will format the drive to Ext4. if it showing as Ext3 dont worry about it, wont harm any thing.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top