Hi
started using new HD image on blue skin and upon trying to record getting message that disc is full although I have 60% clear space. Any ideas on this one.
Hi
gone to mount manager. Was showing as ext4 and I think it was previously ext 3. However remounted and trying recording now which seems to be ok. I'll confirm later how it works
that has sorted it out.Thanks for help. Just wondering, what is the difference between ext 3 and 4 and if I upgrade to ext 4 will I lose all recordings etc
By default if you format or initialize the HDD via the ViX image it will format the drive to Ext4. if it showing as Ext3 dont worry about it, wont harm any thing.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.