Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] display issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter kellogs23
  • Start date Start date
K

kellogs23

Guest
Hi all, having a problem updating, when I do a clean flash of build 25 or above my display isn't right, the blacks are being replaced with greens, the display issue starts as soon as the VU starts booting and before I get to the first setup page, I am using HDMI . when I flash back to 24 my picture is fine again seems to be a problem from 25 up.

nobody else seems to be having any problems


P1020922.webp


Cheers K
 
No such issues here with my Solo2 on Builds 025 onwards, or any builds for that matter.
 
OP I just experienced the same issue as you when I went from Build 23 to 30.
Looked into AV settings, swapped HDMI cable and checked everything else but no luck. I even did a fresh download/install of build 30 but that didn't help either.

What did seem to work was a fresh install of Build 29 ontop of the existing Build 30 and then an online software update of Build 30.

Hope that helps
 
with greens instead of blacks, I would try another HDMI cable.
 
got it sorted, i had the hdmi going through a receiver and then into tv, i bypassed the receiver and now the dispay is good. i put off doing it because its a mess with cables going everywhere, using an audio optical cable instead for the sound. funny thing is that it worked fine before build 25. K
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top