Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Dnla streaming

  • Thread starter Thread starter weirskynet
  • Start date Start date
W

weirskynet

Guest
Hey folks recently purchased a Vu+ Solo 2 from WOS sponsor and have it working good and great


It was shipped with the stock vu firmware and I noticed when I accessed my pc media centre thru the dnla plugin when I was playing a tv show or film the display showed what it was
"The sopranos " for instance

I'm currently on the latest vix build 808 and downloaded a dnla plugin from the plugin download section but find that although it works fine the display no longer shows the title of the program it streams

Instead all I get is something like "dnla stream 1"

Is they any way to change this or is their another dnla plugin that will do it !

Thanks in advance
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top