Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Do I need to update bootloader?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cornishmud
  • Start date Start date
C

cornishmud

Guest
Hi Guys

I have just brought a ET9000 "wayhay" from WOS and I am wanting to install Blackhole Image and its says I need the latest bootloader.

I was wondering if I will need to update it and also how do I do it and get the bootloader from? :confused:

Thanks

Guys

Ryan


Scrap that just read the below thread about BH and its a lil buggy so I think I will stay with VIX Images that wil be installed on it lol lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
was about to shouT NOOOOO stooop

But you will love the unit
 
Likely the site sponser will flash with latest bootloader anyway. If not tho, you'll need it for the upcoming ViX ;)

Sent with Tapatalk
 
We flash with the latest public bootloader before shipping so that its ready for when ViX 2.3 is released.

All you need to do is perform a software update when you initially setup.

Blue Button > ViX > Software update.

ViX 2.3 will require a complete re-flash though.
 
Cheers Guys, Loving the Vix though, haven't had any big problems :) also WOS would deffo use you again A+ service. Thank you :)
 
Likely the site sponser will flash with latest bootloader anyway. If not tho, you'll need it for the upcoming ViX ;)

Sent with Tapatalk

Can you pls tell me aprox. wenn does it come? Weeks, Months, Years?? ;(

I like your Image, its the best i had sofar......
Thank You
 
Its not going to be years or months, it should not be too long now, we are testing and hopefully not long now.
 
When the new Vix 2.3 image comes out will we have to reflash with the Duo CFE REV 3.0 Bootloader or just do a software update before flashing the new Vix 2.3 image ?.
 
the cfe upgrade is only to allow larger images

it wont effect vix but you can update it as its recommended
 
santa - ive been a good boy this year......

Please can I have a new vix image, that'll work on my et9000 and allow me to use my win-tv HVR900...
....i have been good:trustme::trustme:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top