Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Does anyone offer a red light repair service ?

sivhead

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Hello I have a vu duo in my kids bedroom. It's one of the original batch with the white remote control. It used to have the issue where by it would take about 2 or 3 attempts to power on as it was stuck on red light. For the last 6 months I never turned it off just put it into standby and it worked a dream. The other day i put it into deep standby like a donut and now it does not power on its stuck on a red light. I can't re-flash as it won't get passed the red light. I am pretty sure I can get it working if I power it on and off about 30 times whilst pressing the power on the remote. As long as I see it say starting it will be fine again but I don't want to cause any further damage. I have looked at the instructions for the red light fix but I don't feel confident with a soldering iron. Does anyone still offer a service for this ? I am based in the Nuneaton / Coventry area. Thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top