Donkeyface
New member
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2014
- Messages
- 101
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
I also have an issue with cross epg and a xt10000, I have had it for a while but waited till 4.0 was released.
It somtimes won't update manually or automatically.
It has been happening since January on v3.2.x.
I have now started a fresh with 4.0 and a new USB stick but issue still there.
The only thing I have copied from 3.2 are my autotimer/timer xml files, no restore.
When epg starts it "reads channels" but when it gets to "read titles" the box locks up.
I will post log file and crossepg settings tomorrow as I'm on my phone.
Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
It somtimes won't update manually or automatically.
It has been happening since January on v3.2.x.
I have now started a fresh with 4.0 and a new USB stick but issue still there.
The only thing I have copied from 3.2 are my autotimer/timer xml files, no restore.
When epg starts it "reads channels" but when it gets to "read titles" the box locks up.
I will post log file and crossepg settings tomorrow as I'm on my phone.
Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk