Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Double Picture on my VU+ Solo

  • Thread starter Thread starter acertech
  • Start date Start date
A

acertech

Guest
Hello all!
In the last days I have had some problems with my VU+ Solo. I use the latest image for my VU+ Solo. When I switch channel the last channel lies upon the channel I choose as for if I am on Discovery and then goes to History Channel Discovery lies as a picture over the History Channel picture. All channels are the same. Hope some have a solution on that.
Best wishes from Norway.
Acertech
 
Blue button - disable picture in picture.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top