Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Dreamplex issue

duoduo

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
2,010
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
North West Seaside
Firstly, I've not been on for some time so apologies if this is in the incorrect section.

I've just updated my vu solo 4k to 6.6.007, I've taken out a new plex server so installed the dreamplex plug in.

I used the plugin a few years back without any issues. My plex eventually registered and now shows connected. However, it won't sync from my plex server. I'm scratching my head and out of ideas. Anyone had the same issue that could share how they solved please?
 
yeah I seem to be in the same boat, it says connected, creates a plex token, even shows up in my Plex account as an authorised device.
In the add server page the server details are saved but is blank for "online" and then when selecting the server it says "No Data".
I wonder if it's anything to do with Plex now being https:// ?
I was on 6.4.011 working fine till it stopped working, did a flash with 6.6.009 with no plugin restore and installed from the Openvix feeds but it's still the same result.
Anybody still got theirs working? i'm on Vu Duo2.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top