Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-MISC] Dsayers custommix importer plugin support thread

Menu, setup, service searching/Tuner config, ABM CustomMix Importer press right to change to Dsayers: Virgin UK into Sky Sky UK then yellow to Fetch file and rescan ABM.

Edit I need to get first post edited, ABM CustomMix Importer is now on feeds so if you have installed IPK uninstall it then goto plugins, green to download plugins, SystemPlugins and install ABM CustomMix Importer.
 
Last edited:
I will try and remove the plugin and start again in side the dsayers custom mix I only have the option of enable autofetch
 
Is there a fix for NI or do I need to move BBC and CH4 manually?

I have BBC2HD at 101 and BBC2sd at 102. Also CH4 is SD.
 
No intentions of further changes to the channel line up in different regions.
 
Can anyone confirm if ITV 2, 3 and 4 HD channels are still clearing in sat? If not I'll swap for the virgin HD versions. Thanks
 
Hi mate

My reason why bbc 1 hd and itv hd are using dvb-c instead of sat?

They still work on sat.

I’m using dsayers virgin media uk channels into sky uk

Thanks
 
I don't import 1 to 5 on the sat custommix, are you sure you haven't got virgin media UK on top in providers order? It should be Sky UK on top.
 
Virgin was on the top, switched them round and updated all files and rescanned but still the same.

Sky provider set to central midlands custom and only Sky fta set to yes.

Is this right?
 
Virgin was on the top, switched them round and updated all files and rescanned but still the same.

Sky provider set to central midlands custom and only Sky fta set to yes.

Is this right?

No this custommix is for Sky UK your area HD and FTA only no as channels still clear on Sat. After rescanning press TV button to reload bouquets as using EPG button doesn't seem to update for some reason.

If you only have Sky FTA then you maybe best using Sky UK into Virgin UK custommix that uses virgin media lineup so you would need virgin uk on top https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?57036-Cable-and-FTA-Sky-UK-CustomMix

With the Sky UK into Virgin UK custommix I can only import BBC 2 HD and channel 4 HD from sat as they are forced to 802 and 804.

I can't insert bbc1 HD and ITV HD due to them having different numbers on different regions
 
Last edited:
Thanks I'm going to have a look at it over the weekend, I was thinking maybe having my own Sky UK providers file forcing 1 to 5 HD to 801 to 805. I'll update in this thread though https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?57036-Cable-and-FTA-Sky-UK-CustomMix to avoid confusion.
Very bad idea. And will cause more problems than it solves. If you don't know how to do something in the custom mix file just ask but please don't let's go back to the dark era of people offering alternative provider files. We have done a lot of work so the provider.xml file works almost perfectly, and if someone reports an issue we can fix it in minutes and have it available to users (using update config). Offering an alternative file because you are not sure how to code the custom mix file makes no sense at all. It just puts an unnecessary layer between OpenViX team and their users. And makes it difficult for us to offer them proper support. You can do almost anything in the custom mix file, and coding it is much easier than hacking a system file. And also offering an alternative file means it will be be overwritten by updates so then there is another series of problems that need to be dealt with.
 
Should I sit tight for now then and wait until this has been looked into, it is only BBC 1 HD and ITV 1 HD that is using virgin when it should be using sat.
 
Should I sit tight for now then and wait until this has been looked into, it is only BBC 1 HD and ITV 1 HD that is using virgin when it should be using sat.

Are you using virgin uk into sky uk or sky FTA channels into virgin media lineup?

If virgin media UK into sky UK CustomMix then you shouldn't get 1 to 5 imports. The issue is with the Sky FTA into Virgin media UK custommix.
 
I'm using I’m using dsayers virgin media uk channels into sky uk and I'm getting BBC 1 HD and ITV 1 HD using DVB-C and not DVB-S.

I want a virgin linup swapping out any channels that are sky FTA ones.

BBC.webp ITV.webp C4.webp Provider order.webp
Providers Sky.webp Providers Virgin.webp Custom Mix.webp
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top