Quickest way to get changes out is to post a pull request on github.
Those changes need adding to the standard 28e swaps. I added them to my own private files a few Days ago - haven't noticed any others needing changing but they are always tweaking something![]()

No. You'll need to create your own xml file.
i have my own file. Would i be able to use this plugin to download my own file?. I presume i would have to change the url for my mix file
It's call ABM custom mix importerVu+ Solo2 VIX 5.0.032.
I've installed the plugin but its not showing up anywhere. I think its because the menu system has changed. Can anyone help?
It's call ABM custom mix importer
Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
That's a known issue, need to wait for the next build.Just tried using that but it crashes! Log attached
https://pastebin.com/KC618x2q
Added Sky Sports SD channels from Cable into Sky Uk SD slots in preparation for tomorrow, Ill edit if needed over the weekend.
Whats this in preparation for? Is this just a coincidence that my Sky Sport HD has stopped working too?
I have got new CustomMix files without Sport HD Channels. For OpenATV do a software update or goto plugins red to remove plugins, system plugins choose ABM CustomMix Importer reboot box now goto plugins green to install plugins then System Plugins choose ABM CustomMix Importer and reboot box.
OpenVix will need to wait for next image release.
Now goto ABM CustomMix Importer in service searching/Tuner Config press right you should now see: Sky UK:Import Virgin channels (Without HD Sports) by DSayers and Virgin UK: Import free Sky channels (Without HD Sports) by DSayers choose the version you want then yellow to fetch file and green to save then rescan ABM.
Thank you to AbuBaniaz for the help with these changes.
so Sport HD Channels gone for good![]()