Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-MISC] Dsayers custommix importer plugin support thread

I'm not sure what's happening there it looks like both Sky UK and virgin media UK are using the same line-up.

Can you go into ABM CustomMix Importer and delete file then press right on each import and delete all then fetch file on dsayers virgin media UK into sky UK.

Set providers to your area HD as I don't import all virgin channels into sky UK so you will have a lot missing plus my hacks in custommix may have issues with hacks in providers file using custom region.

Also have a look here at abu baniaz command to delete all channel data http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40948-How-to-use-Putty-for-Unix-Linux-commands

Edit just noticed you have Sky UK generate sections bouquets to no change that to yes if you want to use Sky UK line up.
 
Last edited:
I'm using I’m using dsayers virgin media uk channels into sky uk and I'm getting BBC 1 HD and ITV 1 HD using DVB-C and not DVB-S.

I want a virgin linup swapping out any channels that are sky FTA ones.

Sorry miss read, for virgin media lineup you need to be using Sky free to air channels into Virgin media UK custommix.

I have posted about the issue here https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...y-UK-CustomMix&p=470723&viewfull=1#post470723

Sorry for the confusion. For now we will need to wait till we can find a solution but you can edit the file your self if you want and import them for your region.

Ftp /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/

And edit the cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml

This is for BBC 1 HD, you will need to edit for your region

Code:
<insert target="108" source="115" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- BBC One HD -->

Change source to 801 if needed.

Sorry for the confusion
 
I'm not sure what's happening there it looks like both Sky UK and virgin media UK are using the same line-up.

Can you go into ABM CustomMix Importer and delete file then press right on each import and delete all then fetch file on dsayers virgin media UK into sky UK.

Set providers to your area HD as I don't import all virgin channels into sky UK so you will have a lot missing plus my hacks in custommix may have issues with hacks in providers file using custom region.

Also have a look here at abu baniaz command to delete all channel data http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40948-How-to-use-Putty-for-Unix-Linux-commands

Edit just noticed you have Sky UK generate sections bouquets to no change that to yes if you want to use Sky UK line up.


I've deleted all channel data and deleted custom mix files. Fetched new file, changed Sky to be Central Midlands HD and rescanned and now all Channels 1-5 HD are using virgin and not sat.

Suggestions, am I the only person having this issue?
 
I've deleted all channel data and deleted custom mix files. Fetched new file, changed Sky to be Central Midlands HD and rescanned and now all Channels 1-5 HD are using virgin and not sat.

Suggestions, am I the only person having this issue?

Sorry I was getting confused, I miss read your post use Sky FTA into Virgin media custommix. Post 182 explains the issues and how to edit the file.

Can you post issues for cable CustomMix in here in the future please https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?57036-Cable-and-FTA-Sky-UK-CustomMix
 
Last edited:
Sorry I was getting confused, I miss read your post use Sky FTA into Virgin media custommix. Post 182 explains the issues and how to edit the file.

Can you post issues for cable CustomMix in here in the future please https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?57036-Cable-and-FTA-Sky-UK-CustomMix

Ok thanks, just to be clear then

Which provider should be on top?
Should Sky proivder be set to Central Midlands HD?
Should this be enabled Sky UK generate sections bouquets to no change that to yes if you want to use Sky UK line up?

Its worked perfect for months and I haven't changed anything so dont understand why it has gone tits up all of sudden :confused:

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
 
Which is on top does not matter. Just dont get mixed up with which provider is importing the other.

Add the provider names so you know which provider bouquets are which.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.
 
Use virgin uk on top in providers order and Sky UK your area HD with generate sections bouquets to no.

The issues have happened since 1st of May due to Sky changing regional channel numbers. Hopefully we can find a solution but for now manually edit the file to include imports for your region or wait till a solution is found.
 
I have done evrything you say and added the below into the custom mix file, it has worked for ITV 1 HD but BBC 1 HD still will not swap.

What am i doing wrong?

<insert target="101" source="801" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- BBC One HD -->
<insert target="103" source="803" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- ITV 1 HD -->
 
Try source as 115.

Temporarily change Sky UK generate section bouquets to yes with Sky UK channel swap to no and Sky UK is on top and rescan ABM and see what channel number BBC 1 HD is on.

Alternatively use Sky TV guide online to find the numbers.
 
Last edited:
I have done evrything you say and added the below into the custom mix file, it has worked for ITV 1 HD but BBC 1 HD still will not swap.

What am i doing wrong?

<insert target="101" source="801" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- BBC One HD -->
<insert target="103" source="803" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- ITV 1 HD -->

Look at your example file, what number is BBC One HD?

You cannot insert into an occupied slot.
 
Yes 115 was correct, seems correct at the moment.

<insert target="101" source="115" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- BBC One HD -->
<insert target="103" source="803" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- ITV 1 HD -->

Thanks for the help.
 
Yes 115 was correct, seems correct at the moment.

<insert target="101" source="115" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- BBC One HD -->
<insert target="103" source="803" provider="sat_282_sky_uk"></insert> <!-- ITV 1 HD -->

Thanks for the help.

Your making a mistake importing to 101 and 103 as you will probably have 2 HD versions of the channels with no SD versions. Have a look at 108 and 113 these will likely be cable HD versions.

When using inserts think of the channel numbers with channel swap to no so the numbers will be on 108 and 113, channel swap in providers allows you to swap SD with HD.

But if the above works for you leave as it is. Also in ABM CustomMix Importer change Auto fetch to no so it doesn't override your edits.
 
Is there any chance you could swap non working Sky ITV 2 HD, ITV 3 HD and ITV 4 HD into your Cable mix?

Cable (1:0:19:E75:25:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0: ) to Sky 118
Cable (1:0:19:E76:25:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0: ) to Sky 119
Cable (1:0:19:E77:25:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0: ) to Sky 120
 
Is there any chance you could swap non working Sky ITV 2 HD, ITV 3 HD and ITV 4 HD into your Cable mix?

Cable (1:0:19:E75:25:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0: ) to Sky 118
Cable (1:0:19:E76:25:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0: ) to Sky 119
Cable (1:0:19:E77:25:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0: ) to Sky 120

Those channels work fine on Sky with a subscription card.
 
I have tried to sort some of the channels removed by virgin but I could only see a few so more may need to be removed and replaced with SD, if anyone sees any errors please report with names and numbers and I'll try to sort the as soon as possible thanks
 
Hi

This is a fantastic plugin created by dsayers. The only minor concern for me is I have this set as Sky fta UK into virgin UK.

BBC Two HD, Channel 4 HD doesn't switch to Sky FTA.

Also if you can add ABP news from the sky fta to the plugin it would be perfect.

Regards
 
If you mention offical numbers that you want and which number you want to put into, a lot easier to do than for him having to investigate.

There was an international reshuffle a few days ago
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top