Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Duo hdd?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hapy camper
  • Start date Start date
H

hapy camper

Guest
Hi I am new to the forum and looking to get a vu+ duo does the duo need to have a internal hardrive? or can you use an external drive via usb?.If so do they work just as well? Thanks ...
 
An external HDD will work just fine, you don't need an internal one for the receiver to work!
 
VU+DUO new?

Hi I am looking to get a Vu+duo to get into Linux ,I currently have a Spiderbox9000hd with a 1.2 motorized dish + a mini dish with a couple of spare feeds. I was told that a vu+ duo would be a good choice as software is loaded mostly by usb same as spider?.I have had no use of ftp loading so for me it is another learning curve but one I am prepared to take with help from the forum. Thanks...
 
Yes, external will work fine, altho I would recommend internal personally... Just for the removing of cables, no need for an external power source, and faster connection...
 
Yeah, the image is flashed onto the Vu Duo via USB also and there are a variety of different images out there.

I recommend Vix though as it ticks all the boxes for me, very easy to get up and running and very user friendly! You will get great help on this forum also if you ever need help also :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top