dsayers
ViX Beta Tester
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2016
- Messages
- 1,872
- Reaction score
- 20
- Points
- 38
Hi I have noticed a strange issues this morning on my VU+ Uno 4k running OpenViX 5.1.032. HD channels are frozen picture but sound is playing in background SD channels are fine.
I have tried manual scan to see if its a frequency issue but its still the same and ive also tried NIT_analyser.py from here https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...ged-areas-(UK)&p=290811&viewfull=1#post290811 frequencies still show the same on ITV SD.
Can anyone advise what else to try. Attached is a debug log, I started on Sky One HD then changed to Sky One SD, Ive also checked OSCAM logs and nothing seems to stand out.
I have tried manual scan to see if its a frequency issue but its still the same and ive also tried NIT_analyser.py from here https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...ged-areas-(UK)&p=290811&viewfull=1#post290811 frequencies still show the same on ITV SD.
Can anyone advise what else to try. Attached is a debug log, I started on Sky One HD then changed to Sky One SD, Ive also checked OSCAM logs and nothing seems to stand out.