Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] DVB Service - Channel showing as n/a

Flyingpig

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello All,

Dont know when this started - possibly the last few days, but nothing has triggered it like putting new bits on?? Anyways, the EPG I have the channel selection list showing as n/a for most channels.

When I select to a channel it says DVB Service, but then I goto another channel and come back and it has the channel name.... Any ideas?

Thanks,

FP.
 
Out of date satellites.xml?
Check /etc/enigma2/satellites.xml & remove it.
If the issue still occurs after a restart, run ABM again.
 
I have the same issue. After a reboot it happen frequently to see "Dvb service" and no channel name on favorites. To get back the name is enough to switch to the channel and wait few seconds or make a complete scan of satellite or external dvb-t receiver.
I have checked but in my case i don't have "satellite.xml" on etc/enigma2.
Do I better copy it from some settings (as vhannibal etc.)?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top