Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] E4 disappeared!

gdmm

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
107
Reaction score
2
Points
18
E4 has disappeared from the EPG/Autobouquet, with the listing showing n/a and unable to be selected.

Strangely, it is perfectly fine on the Freesat bouquet?
 
Posted in wrong section.

I just checked mine which is running 5.1.18 and I just checked E4 (135) and I found it was a black channel. I had EPG, etc just black screen despite it being FTA channel.

I then just did a provider update and now it's fine so try a provider update.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top