Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Editing Channels on Zgemma H7S

dazh1970

New member
Joined
Aug 30, 2024
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Yorkshire
Hi Guys

I'm wanting to tidy up and re-order the channels on my H7S but for the life of me I cannot find the file path or directory where the file is saved.
I think its an xls file that I am looking for but can't seem to find it.
I've done a search as best as I can but if someone can give me a simple answer, it will save me a lot of time.
I'm using DCC to connect to the box.

Thanks all.
 
DBE : dreamboxeditor is your program that you need
 
Hi Guys

I'm wanting to tidy up and re-order the channels on my H7S but for the life of me I cannot find the file path or directory where the file is saved.
I think its an xls file that I am looking for but can't seem to find it.
I've done a search as best as I can but if someone can give me a simple answer, it will save me a lot of time.
I'm using DCC to connect to the box.

Thanks all.

You can use the web interface (webif)

Type the IP address of the box into the address bar of your internet browser on your PC/laptop (Menu -> Information -> network -> IP = xxx.xxx.xxx.xx)

You should then get the webif

One menu item is the bouquet editor

In there you can select and drag channels to a new location in the list, you can delete items, you can add items, you can create new bouquets and populate them.

When you quit the webif the changes will be seen on your box.
 
I like E-Channelizer for channel editing. To each their own. Dreamboxedit works also. Why peck around on a remote when you can do it faster and easier. Mapping picons is a breeze too. And saving your lamedb on the pc makes for a fast upload to a new image.
 
Thanks guys for all your suggestions... I'll take a good look and see what works best.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top