Hi Guys
I'm wanting to tidy up and re-order the channels on my H7S but for the life of me I cannot find the file path or directory where the file is saved.
I think its an xls file that I am looking for but can't seem to find it.
I've done a search as best as I can but if someone can give me a simple answer, it will save me a lot of time.
I'm using DCC to connect to the box.
Thanks all.
I'm wanting to tidy up and re-order the channels on my H7S but for the life of me I cannot find the file path or directory where the file is saved.
I think its an xls file that I am looking for but can't seem to find it.
I've done a search as best as I can but if someone can give me a simple answer, it will save me a lot of time.
I'm using DCC to connect to the box.
Thanks all.
